Do you need a boiler service or central heating system upgrade at your Southend On Sea or Basildon property? We provide homeowners throughout Essex and East London with local plumbers to manage a range of installation and maintenance work. Simply Plumbing aims to keep homes warm and functioning smoothly, with an emergency plumber available 24-hours a day.
Contact our team of plumbers to discover how our competitively priced services can help you – with free quotes and advice!
Boiler and Central Heating Services
- Boiler Installations – We fit a range of new boilers and Combi boilers for central heating system upgrades, supplied by top manufacturers like Valliant and Worcester Bosch
- Boiler Replacements – Old boilers which often break down can be replaced by our local plumbers with brand-new energy-saving models. A regular boiler service determines if a new unit is recommended, following a thorough assessment of your current model
- Central Heating Installations – Southend On Sea and Basildon customers can rely on our fully-qualified plumbers to fit and replace gas or electric central heating systems
- Underfloor Heating – We enhance bathroom suites with luxurious underfloor heating. These can be included as part of boiler and central heating installations for bathroom and kitchen projects in Southend On Sea, Basildon, Essex and East London
- Maintenance and Repair Work – Fast and efficient repairs can be fixed by our 24-hour emergency plumber. We also offer regular maintenance jobs, including periodic inspections. These are carried out by our boiler service team to keep your boiler in top condition. A boiler service identifies any faults that need to be remedied
Maintenance and Repairs
We advise Southend On Sea and Basildon customers to schedule an annual boiler service with our local plumbers. It is vitally important to maintain the condition of your boiler, otherwise this presents health risks, such as carbon monoxide poisoning. If there are any issues, our company provides Essex and East London homeowners with a rapid response repair service, courtesy of an emergency plumber.
To prevent long-term damage from affecting your boiler, the Gas Safe registered engineers at Simply Plumbing undertake thorough inspections to ensure your boiler and central heating system is in full working order.
Local plumbers in Southend On Sea and Basildon check for the following:
- The gas pressure gauge is showing the correct levels
- The right proportions of gas and air is being burned
- Clean and intact electrical connections and seals
- Fully-functioning safety features, electrodes and fans
- Any blockages to the condensate trap or pipe
- The condition of the water and gas pipes